Pennsauken Atrium Burial Packages
Our Personalized Atrium Package allows families to integrate customary funeral selections such as traditional visitation and ceremony with a personalized casket package and Memory Collection Support System. These items help families design a special tribute that uniquely memorializes and celebrates a life lived.
Our personalized Atrium Package includes:
- Basic services of funeral director and staff.
- Placement of obituary (newspaper charges will apply).
- Standard Embalming
- Dressing, casketing and cosmetizing.
- Two hours public visitation for family and guests immediately prior to funeral service, evening or morning (coordination of clergy).
- One hour funeral service at our funeral home, evening or morning.
- Graveside service
- Transfer of deceased from place of death to our funeral home
- Transfer by hearse to cemetery
- Flower car OR service vehicle.
- Memorial package – 100 prayer cards + 25 laminated, 50 acknowledgment cards, register book (premium), rosary beads or prayer book, interior crucifix/ cross, 100 book marks + 25 laminated.
- Personalized casket package – engraved symbol, name and date OR exterior mounted crucifix/cross and nameplate OR any combination of symbol, name and date.
- Memory Collection Support System – a family designed tribute with, memory table, photo collage board, “memory by a friend” station, and personalized video tribute.
- Choice of casket
- **Cost of Atrium Burial Packages are based on a final cost with one of our 13 discounted caskets selected at the funeral home**