Serving Local Families for Generations
Value of the Ceremony
Grief experts suggest meaningful ceremonies provide closure. CarusoCare offers a variety of options that will help you and your family begin the essential grieving process.
Every service is personal, meaningful and truly reflective of the life that has been lived. Your service may be enriched by the reading of a favorite poem; it may be complimented by the soft glow of candlelight or with the memory tables to honor the life of your loved one. We will help you enhance the service by setting up personal items, favorite clothes, pictures, etc. You may personalize it with a special musical selection, with family photographs, or other memorabilia.
Celebrate Life, Embrace Faith
We at CarusoCare will help you coordinate all of the details during this time. Most importantly, we will assist you in planning a personal and meaningful ceremony to begin the healing process.
- Are professional caregivers.
- Respects all faiths, beliefs, cultures, practices and financial circumstances.
- Is a member of your community and a reliable resource you can trust.
- Provides support and counseling after the funeral.
- Will work with you to personalize the service to reflect your loved one's lifestyle, religion, profession, organizational affiliation, or hobby.
- Provides round-the-clock assistance - days, nights & holidays.
- Offers fair and accurate information at critical times.
- Can assist with completion of legal documents.
- Can determine your qualification for financial assistance (Social Security, Veteran's benefits, union or pension funds, workers compensation, and professional group benefits).
We strive to create with you and your family the most personal and meaningful tribute to your loved one and support any appropriate request to commemorate the life that was lived.